Latest Empty Legs For Sale
Latest Transient Availabilities For Sale
Flyer Event Calendar
Time & Distance Calculator
World Indices Feed
Live World Indices are Powered by Forex Pros - The Forex Trading Portal.
To charter empty legs or transient aircraft, go to the Empty Legs page or the Transient Aircraft page. Find an availability that is similar to your desired itinerary, click on its link, fill out your contact information and requirements, then "Submit Your Jet Request". An operator or the responsible broker will contact you directly with pricing!
For other round trips, call or email your favorite private jet charter broker and give him or her your request! Oh, and if Jet Request happens to be your favorite, then rent private jet charter flights through us! We'll find you the perfect plane! Just give us a quick call at +1-646-593-8270.
Private jet charter flights are simple to book! Just take a few moments to figure out your travel plans. When creating your charter jet itinerary, the first things you need to know are the dates you want to travel and where you want to travel to and from. After that, decide how many people will be travelling with your party. Other things you should take into consideration are the times you would like to depart and/or arrive, any specific amenities you might need, and any special services you desire. Once all of those details have been decided, contact your favorite executive jet charter broker and let him or her find the best aircraft options available for your itinerary.
Initially, you should give your itinerary to your private jet charter broker. He or she will then source mission appropriate aircraft and give you a few options based mainly on number of passengers and trip distance. From that list of private jets, you could select based on safety standards, price, speed, or even what the interior looks like. Eventually, you will find one of the private jets that you like more than the others and you can request it first each time you charter flights.
There are over 5,000 private jets in the world for you to choose from. But remember, if you want a specific jet, there is a possibility it will have to reposition for you.
Private jets aren't for everyone. Business jet charter and luxury jet charter costs between $1,500 per hour and $12,000 per hour. Prices vary based on the aircraft size, class, type, and availability. Additional fees can include international fees, taxes, de-icing, landing fees, overnight fees, and others.
Executive jet charter opens up the world of airports for you. There are over 46,000 airports in the world (over 16,000 in the
There are so many advantages when you choose to charter a plane and fly private:
- Time Savings- travel time to the airport is decreased because you can depart from private airports closer to your home or office. Moreover, you can select the time you want to depart so that your itinerary fits into your busy schedule. And you do not have to wait in long security lines at the commercial airports. In many cases, you can leave your car and be taxiing in the plane within 10 minutes.
- Security- you fly with only the people you choose to fly with because you are renting the entire jet when chartering. This means you will not have to worry about unruly passengers possibly causing the plane to be diverted or grounded.
- Privacy- you can have open and honest business discussions without jeopardizing company intelligence. Private jet charter flights are just that: in PRIVATE jets!
- Productivity- as mentioned in privacy, you will be able to work continuously through your flight if you choose to: open conversations, quiet environment, spread out your documents, and in many cases you will be able to use phones, faxes, and internet.
- Flexibility- if you are running late or early, the plane will go when you are ready.
Private jet charter flights offer even more advantages when you consider the luxury travel treatment of competent charter jet brokers. Whether you refer to these private aircraft as corporate jets, executive jets, business jets, luxury jets, personal jets, or private planes, the best charter broker will put you in the best aircraft for your wants, needs, and travel plans.